What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The online electronic repair information
- Learn from a professional and perform electronic repairs yourself
- Start electronic repairing work from the comfort of your home
- Find out the safety in troubleshooting electronic equipment
- Discover how to accurately test electronic components
- Learn powerful and easy to apply techniques
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Electronic Repair Guide scores 75.92/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.electronic-repair-guide.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $29.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: electronic-repair-guide.com you’ll also be taken through to electronic-repair-guide.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)